NIOS D.El.Ed 2020
The NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 is open and eligible candidates may apply online through dled.nios.ac.in website. Are you looking forward to get admission in NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2020? Before to start registration for NIOS D.El.Ed 2020, you all are advised to read through the complete articles to know NIOS DELED Admission Process 2020, Registration Details, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fees, Course Fees, Last Date to Apply etc.
The teachers who are appointed in Primary and Upper Primary Schools across India are mandatory to have a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) as minimum educational qualification.
The NIOS offer 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for the
NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2020
Those who are planning for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Programme 2020-22 must be familiar with the NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2020 details. The Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Course is of 2 years (having 4 semesters) and admission is open for the academic session 2020-22.
First Year (D.El.Ed)
- 1st Semester:- subject codes of 501,502, 503
- 2nd Semester:- subject codes of 504, 505
Second Year (D.El.Ed)
- 3rd Semester:- subject codes of 506, 507
- 4th Semester:- subject codes of 508, 509/ 510
NIOS D.El.Ed First Year
|Subject Code||Name of Subject||Credit (T+P)|
|501||Elementary Education in India Social Cultural Perspective||3+1=4|
|502||Pedagogic Process in Elementary Schools||6+2=8|
|503||Learning Languages at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|505||Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level||3+1=4|
|Submission of Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) Total 15 Assignments||30 Marks|
NIOS D.El.Ed Second Year
|Subject Code||Name of Subject||Credit (T+P)|
|506||Understanding Children in inclusive context||6+2=8|
|507||Community & Elementary Education||3+1=4|
|508||Learning Art, Physical and Work Education at Elementary level||3+1=4|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level||3+1=4|
|510||Learning Science at Upper Primary LevelPrimary Level||3+1=4|
|Submission of Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) Total 12 Assignments||30 Marks|
NIOS D.El.Ed Registration 2020-22 for Admission
- D.El.Ed 1st Year Online Registration for Admission:- August 2020 – September 2020
- D.El.Ed 2nd Year Online Registration for Admission:- April 2021 – May 2021
NIOS D.El.Ed Registration for Exam
- D.El.Ed 1st Year (1st Semester) Registration for Exam:- 1st January 2021 – 15th January 2021
- D.El.Ed 1st Year (2nd Semester) Registration for Exam:- 1st May 2021 – 15th May 2021
- D.El.Ed 2nd Year (3rd Semester) Registration for Exam:- 1st September 2021 – 15th September 2021
- D.El.Ed 2nd Year (4th Semester) Registration for Exam:- 1st January 2022 – 15th January 2022
NIOS D.El.Ed Tem End Theory Exam Date
- D.El.Ed 1st Semester Tem End Theory Exam Date for 501, 502, 503:- 26th February 2021 – 28th February 2021
- D.El.Ed 2nd Semester Tem End Theory Exam Date for 501 to 505:- 26th June 2021 – 30th June 2021
- D.El.Ed 3rd Semester Tem End Theory Exam Date for 501 to 507:- 24th October 2021 – 31st October 2021
- D.El.Ed 4th Semester Tem End Theory Exam Date for 501 to 509/510:- 19th February 2022 – 28th February 2022
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020
The Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teachers are required to have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Those who don’t have D.El.Ed Certificate are advised to apply online for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 through online mode via www.nios.ac.in or http://dled.nios.ac.in/. You may take admission in NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2020-21 through Open and Distance Learning mode. Without 2disturbing your teaching job, you may easily get the Diploma in Elementary Education via admission through NIOS.
The NIOS D El Ed Admission 2020 for the un-trained teachers has been started for the academic session 2020-22 via dled portal i.e. dled.nios.ac.in. You all are advised to submit NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Form 2019 online on or before the last date and deposit Admission Fees and Course fees for admission to 1st year D.El.Ed programme.
NIOS D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
- For Primary Level Teachers:- Candidate must be 12th Class passed with 50% marks. (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH).
- For Upper Primary Level Teachers:- The minimum educational qualification required is Graduation.
Note:- To get Teacher job in Primary Schools (Class 1st to 5th), you must have minimum education qualification as 12th Class with 50% marks and D.El.Ed Certificate.
Note:- To get
NIOS D.El.Ed Registration Form
For NIOS DELED Teacher Registration 2020 for admission to 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education Programme, you are required to visit the online portal of d.el.ed NIOS i.e. dled.nios.ac.in or www.nios.ac.in.
After that, un-trained teachers are required to provide the following details-
- Valid Email-ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number
- Password (minimum 6 Characters)
- Confirm Password
- UDISE Code / Name of School
- Type of School
- 12th Class Percentage
- Year of Passing
- Date of Birth (DOB)
After that, click on Payment Button and deposit the fee amount through online mode.
NIOS D.El.Ed Course Fees
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, the NIOS D.El.Ed Course Fees for the 2 years is Rs.12,000/- (i.e. Rs.6000/- per year).
- NIOS DELED 1st year Course Fee:- Rs.4,500/- (Rs.1500/- exempted for the DISH TV Set top box to watch the video lectures on SWAYAMPRABHA DTH Channel no. 32)
- NIOS DELED 2nd year Course Fee:- Rs.6,000/-
You may deposit NIOS D.El.Ed Course Fee through online mode only via using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking services.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Fee
At the time of registration for admission to NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Programme, you are required to deposit NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Fee of Rs.250/- through online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
NIOS D.El.Ed Study Material
After the successful completion of the registration process for the admission in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course, the next step for you is to download NIOS D.El.Ed Study Material from the official website.
- The NIOS D.El.Ed Study Material is available in 12 medium i.e. English, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Panjabi, Odia, Assamese, Kannad, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Urdu.
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees
To appear in the NIOS DElEd Examination, you are required to deposit the exam fee otherwise you will not be able to sit in the examination hall.
Deposit the NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees of Rs,250/- per subject on or before the last date without late fees.
If you missed depositing the NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fee on time, then you may deposit the NIOS
NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will upload the NIOS D.El.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 on its official website 1 week before the exam. You are supposed to download NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card 2020 from official NIOS Portal and carry it along with you on the exam day.
For appearing in NIOS D El Ed Exam 2020, you are required to download NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card / Hall Ticket from dled.nios.ac.in or www.nios.ac.in website.
NIOS D.El.Ed Result 2020
Those who appeared in the NIOS D.El.Ed Examination of 1st sem/ 2nd sem/ 3rd sem/ 4th sem may check their result status on dled.nios.ac.in or www.nios.ac.in.