NIOS 10th Admission 2020
The NIOS Online Admission 2020 for 10th Class is open throughout the year under Stream 1 (Block 1 / Block 2). Do you want to take admission in NIOS Secondary (Class X) Course for the session 2020-21? Register yourself for NIOS 10th Online Admission 2020 through either NIOS website www.nios.ac.in or the Student portal of NIOS sdmis.nios.ac.in on or before the last date.
While registering for the Admission to Secondary (Class X) Course in NIOS Board, you are required the soft scanned copy of the following documents to upload-
- Passport size color Photograph
- Copy of Identity Proof (i.e. Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Passport etc.)
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 8th Class Certificate
- Fail Mark sheet of previous Board
NIOS Admission 10th Class 2020
Those who have completed 8th class from any recognized board are eligible to apply for NIOS Admission 10th Class 2020. The NIOS Online Admission Form 2020 for 10th Class is available at www.nios.ac.in or sdmis.nios.ac.in website. You may take admission in NIOS Secondary Course for the session 2020-21 via online registration under any one of the 4 Streams i.e. Stream 1 (Block 1 & 2), Stream 2, Stream 3 and Stream 4.
- Stream 1 (Block 1):- Admission open for April 2021 Exam
- Stream 1 (Block 2):- Admission Open for October 2020 Exam
- Stream 2:- Click Here
- Stream 3:- Admission for On-Demand Exam for Secondary Course (10th)- Click Here
- Stream 4:- Admission for On-Demand Exam for Sr. Secondary Course (12th)- Click Here
NIOS 10th Admission 2020 Last Date
Are you looking for the last date of registration for NIOS 10th Online Admission 2020 in Stream 1 (Block 1 & 2)? The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has been released the NIOS 10th Admission Last Date 2020 of Registration on its official website www.nios.ac.in.
- For Stream 1 (Block 1) Admission:- 31st July 2020 (without late fee)
- For Stream 1 (Block 2) Admission:- 31st January 2021 (without late fee)
Registration for NIOS 10th Admission (Stream 1)
The NIOS 10th Admission 2020 for all learners under Stream 1 (Block 1 and Block 2) is open throughout the year through online mode via www.nios.ac.in or sdmis.nios.ac.in website.
For Stream 1 (Block 1)
Those who apply for NIOS 10th Registration under Stream 1 (Block 1) for admission can appear for the first time in the public exam held on April / May 2021.
|Sr. No||Admission Dates (Stream 1 Block 1)||Fees||Students can appear for 1st time in Public Exam|
|1||16 March 2020 – 31 July 2020||without late fee|| |
|2||1 August 2020-15 August 2020||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|3||16 August 2020-31 August 2020||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|4||1 Sept 2020-15 Sept 2020||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
For Stream 1 (Block 2)
While those who apply for NIOS 10th Registration under Stream 1 (Block 2) for admission can appear for the first time in October/ November 2021 public exam.
|Sr. No||Admission Dates (Stream 1 Block 2)||Fees||Students can appear for 1st time in Public Exam|
|1||16 Sept 2020-31 January 2021||without late fee|| |
|2||1 Feb 2021-15 Feb 2021||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|3||16 Feb 2021-28 Feb 2021||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|4||1 March 2021-15 March 2021||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
NIOS 10th Class Admission 2020
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) conducts the public examination for the Secondary (Class X) Course twice in a year i.e. first in April and second in October. To appear in the NIOS Public Examination for the Secondary Course, you have to take admission under Stream 1 (Block 1) and Stream 1 (Block 2) through online mode.
NIOS 10th Online Admission Procedure 2020
Online Registration Form for NIOS 10th Admission 2020 under Stream 1 (Block 1 & 2)-
- Choose State/ UT of candidate belongs to
- Basic Details
- Optional Details
- Selection of Subjects
- Selection of Study Centres
- Documents required to upload
- Review the online filled application form
1. Choose State / UT
- Visit online the Student portal of NIOS Admission i.e. nios.ac.in.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Go through the instructions and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Select the “State” of the candidate belongs to.
- Select “Identity Type” from the list provided in drop-down menu.
- Enter the Identity Number of your ID proof correctly.
- Select the course for which you are applying i.e. Secondary.
- Now, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
2. Basic Details
- Enter the basic details of candidate i.e. Name, Father’s / Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number and valid Email ID.
- To verify your Mobile Number and Email ID, click on “Generate OTP” and after that enter the OTP received on your Mobile No. and Email ID.
- Click on Address:- Fill the Permanent Address and Correspondence Address of the candidate.
- Click on Other Information:- Enter the following detail like your Caste, Medium of Study, Previous Qualification (VIII/ IX) etc.
3. Optional Details:-
- Annual Family Income, Nationality, Father’s Qualification, Mother’s Qualification, Religion, Extra-Curricular
4. Choose Subjects
Choose subjects for the Secondary Course from Group A and Group B.
- Group A – A – Maximum Subjects 2
- Group A – B – Maximum Subjects 1
- Group B – Maximum Subjects 5
You can select compulsory 5 subjects from either Group A and Group B as per the maximum subjects choices listed above.
5. Select Study Centre Preference
- Select State/ UT, District of your Study Center
- Now choose your study centers (maximum 3) in order of your preference.
- Select the maximum 3 study centres in order of your preferences.
6. Document Upload
Upload the soft/ scanned copy of the following documents-
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Ex-serviceman Certificate
- Identity Document
- Signature Document
- Birth Certificate
- Previous Qualification Certificate
- Correspondence Certificate
- Upload Failed Marksheet
- Any Other Certificate
Review the online application form filled by you for admission in Secondary Course in NIOS Board.
Check your registered Email ID for the Login Details i.e. Username and Password.
NIOS 10th Admission Fees 2020
Are you looking for NIOS 10th Admission Fees 2020 and mode of payment?
After submission of NIOS 10th Registration Form 2020 for admission to 10th Class under Stream 1 (Block 1 & 2), the next step is to make payment of admission fee.
The NIOS Admission Fees 2020 of 10th Class for Male, Female and Reserved Category candidates are listed below-
|Sr. No||Secondary Admission Fees||For Male||For Female||For SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ PwD|
|1||For 5 Subjects (Compulsory)||Rs.1485/-||Rs.1210/-||Rs.990/-|
|2||For Each Additional Subject||Rs.600/-||Rs.600/-||Rs.600/-|
Online Application Charges:- Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment:-
- Select the payment mode i.e. UBI, IDBI, HDFC and then click on “Pay Now”.
- Choose a payment method i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
- After the online registration for NIOS 10th Class Admission 2020 and Payment of Admission Fee, take the print out of online filled application form.
- Affix the photograph on the application form and don’t forget to mention your Name and Registration Number on the backside of your Photo and Demand Draft if you paid the admission fee through DD.
- Send it to the instructed NIOS Regional Centre through speed post along with copies of the required documents and Demand Draft (if paid admission fee via DD).
Check NIOS 10th Admission Status
How to check NIOS Admission Status 2020 of Secondary Level Course?
To check NIOS 10th Admission Status, visit online the sdmis.nios.ac.in website and enter the below detail or directly visit this particular official link i.e. http://sdmis.nios.ac.in/registration/check-admission-status
- Email ID
- Reference Number
- Enrollment Number
Download NIOS 10th ID Card 2020
After the successful submission of the Registration form, Payment of admission fee and Generation of Enrollment Number, you may get your NIOS 10th ID Card 2020 through sdmis.nios.ac.in website.
- Go to the Student portal of NIOS i.e. nios.ac.in.
- Log in with your User ID and Password.
- Last, take the print out of your Identity Card (ID Card)
How to Apply: NIOS Online Admission 2020 for 10th Class